Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mm Mmm.. David from American Idol is so yummy.


No girls, not David Achuletta, who I think deserves more than enough overwhelming attention from the shrieking girls already. Eh, enough la. Everyone knows he's so adorable, everyone knows he's worth hugging & squeezing til' his crap comes out of his butt. OKAY! WE ALL KNOW HE'S CUTE. Now let's just shut up & shed some of the lime light on David Cook..


There's so many David's in this season it's insane.

But oh boy, this one.. me likey :) Me likey A LOT.

I think in every idol or any singer for that matter, has to have good looks. Call me shallow but would you wanna throw your undies at someone who looks like Flava Flav(He's some really ugly looking rapper la..)? Let's not forget that they gotta have flair & talent in music. Throw them all together & add a dash of je ne sais quoi, you'll get David Cook.



Someone who can rock out on a guitar while hitting the high notes without looking distasteful on the face. He's definitely one of my favs in the whole competition. I believe he's got a shot at winning this whole shebang. Even if he doesn't, he'll be in the top 3 (hopefully..).

When he sang his rendition of Hello by Lionel Ritchie & another famous number by Micheal Jackson,Billie Jean, I was ready to throw my own undies at the telly. Ha:)

Toodles!

3 comments:

AllSeasonsFashion said...

i lurveeeeee David Ar-cute-letta!!!
i don't mind throwing t backk, g strings, grandma undies at him...yummm ;p

Ong Khy Li said...

O.o Helloo!! I found you!! Remember me or not?!

nicci said...

Me; Can't argue with that. Haha :)


Khy Li; Hey you! You blog too? :D