Sunday, June 29, 2008

Every time I come here it breaks my heart. It's dusty, filled with cob webs. Well, that's how I look at it. I'm clearly not your frequent blogger anymore but I'll try damn hard to be.

Alright, I'm having typing constipation as of right now.

Um..

Yeah.



Edmund(white),Sean(black), Nicholas(yellow) and the one in red.Jessie & I.

This was a random thing. Sean asked me to bring my myvii and to wear matching colors with my car. I obeyed.

This is the outcome; photos of us with matching colors to our cars. Hah:)


Klue Urban Escapes




It's the first time I've been to one of these things and I loved the heck out of it. Too bad I was conned to death by spending RM35 on the concert tix. Shopping was a complete failure cause' I was broke from spending my precious RM35 that I painstakingly squeezed out of my purse. The horror..


Gloominess aside, I got two tops for 10 buckeroos. Eeeyeah :)

Can't wait for the next one!

Yet another random adventure to Desa City Park


Kimmy told us about this amazing place, we liked how she pitched it. Hence, our adventure. We sliced and diced a couple of fruits to munch on, it was like a little mini picnic. Except it was at night and we had no grass or a red checkered cloth to lie on.

Yeap yeap all that yummy stuff.

We were at the park and instead of your everyday normal playground with swings and whatnot, we found peculiar looking contraptions. I realized that we didn't take any pictures of them. Darn it.

But there was this one swing that swung really well. I could tell cause' I didn't bother to get off it, even though everyone was woozy from the spinning. So it was only Chrislyn and I lying on the swing while the girls pushed us around violently.


It was awesome.




I never laughed so hard in my life. Haha :)

It was mighty fun that night. Crystal, you're next!

That's about it. Have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

Suat Lay said...

Nicole the sheen! hahaha y dont u get a Cbox too? its much more easier wei! haha yes yes im back long time already lah dear! :D xoxo

Yeoh Wai Hong said...

This Blog Is Dead Weiiiiiiiiii