Friday, June 06, 2008

When I got home yesterday, I noticed an unfamiliar face staring back at me.

He had sad eyes & a long face, his golden hair a little mattered & dirty. Who might he be?

I stepped out of my car & greeted him with a warm smile. He was somewhat unfriendly, perhaps a little scared. Unsure of what to do next, he scurried to a corner. I reached out my arm to give him a hand shake or two, he stared at me with his forlorn eyes & turned away. Not very friendly at all :(

However, one successful ice breaker was scratching his head & neck.

Who might he be, you ask?























A lost dog!
( He a little camera shy.)

Adorable little thing, isn't he? :) I could tell he was really home sick cause' he kept barking at night. Ahh.. my beauty sleep ruined, nevertheless I made a new friend. He back home to his rightful owner now. Though I never knew what his name was ( I thought he looked like a "Roger".) , we made some sort of connection(How can I ever forget the time he drooled on me.). Haha :D

Have a great week ahead! :)

2 comments:

Delia Azahari said...

Nic! :)
haven't seen you in a damn long time. how've you been?

JOn said...

what happened to the updates? hehe